size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-21-2024, 03:43 PM

Caedes absorbed Mariah's words with a mixture of gratitude and vulnerability, her empathy was a sensation both foreign and welcome. Her compassion resonated deeply within him, easing wounds he had long carried in silence. Ones that had not healed like his cavass of scars had outwardly. His eyes, emeralds burning with possessive affection, stared at Mariah as she spoke, taking in the compassion on her face – memorizing it because it was for him that she looked so beautifully understanding. Her words lingered in the air, and for a fleeting moment, Caedes felt a sense of belonging wash over him. To know that someone saw him for who he truly was, scars and all, filled him with a profound sense of gratitude.

Caedes met Mariah's gaze, his emerald eyes reflecting the depth of emotion stirring within him. Again, he felt what he had felt when they first met, what she always dredged up from within his usual composure. Was it kindred spirits? Something much deeper? His was a studious leer, following the intricate markings around her eyes, letting them lead him to her silver orbs and there he melted.

He rose to his full height, advancing on her with clear intent on his visage. “I am reminded of how grateful I am that my path led me to you.” The brute invaded her space possessively, muzzle seeking the space between the crook of her neck and throat like it was meant for him to touch. He inhaled deeply, pressing closer to her, careful not to disturb her bandaged wound.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These Quiet Moments The God's Garden 07:47 PM, 03-20-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024