An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-21-2024, 04:52 PM

To pass along the message and get all of Norad’s wolves out had been a feat. Beau was no longer running, but the man was tired as he walked with Paradise on one side and Noelle on the other. The older wolves had needed more assistance than most, and Beauregard gave brief apologies and farewells to those who did not come with him. The man had wanted to be a good alpha, but he knew there was far more risk for their lives if he did not surrender his crown. He would not see the innocent senselessly slaughtered.

His need to get everyone out, and helping the partially blind and older women had slowed him. The path through Wraith’s Woods had been taken to shake any pursuers off their train.. but it seemed they were far more interested in tending to pack business.

Trill calls out above him that she has found his family and he diverts his course, arriving on scene to find not just his family but Artorias and Haydee as well. Bellatrix looked ready to charge off in an instant, and as he approached alongside the two older fae’s he called out. “No need for anyone jumping into things recklessly. We all made it out.” The words were meant mainly for Bellatrix but he hoped all present would understand.

The wailing of his son was what tugged at Beauregard most. Helping Paradise settle, he’d move to Nolan and pull his son close. “Shh, you're okay.” He cooed to the child. He gave his little one a lick to the head and flicked his gaze between Haydee and Artorias. “It is a mess, but no one was killed… our wolves were not suited to fighting… surrender was the only option.” He sighed. “I don't want anyone to retaliate because of this,” He glanced at Trixy specifically.

“A dozen or so wolves, fully armed and ready to kill, showed up at our border. They are dangerous… It is wiser to work on defenses, and ensure they won't be breached. I doubt next time we’ll be lucky enough to walk away without bloodshed.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I cant be anybody else! The Shimmering Shore 12:55 AM, 03-20-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024