An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-21-2024, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM by NPC. Edited 2 times in total.)
As Sparrow looked to the dark wolf, he turned to lead. Sparrow tried, on occasion, to strike up conversation, but all her attempts failed (yes this is technically meta cause I know they don't talk). When Sparrow decided to focus on the task ahead, she found the two swathed in smoke. It felt almost familiar of her time on the volcano. This was, actually, a volcano, Sparrow realized later than she should have, but this didn't seem like the mountain she was used to. It was hotter and.... bubblier. The guide motioned to a bridge that looked like it might burst into flames at any given point. Sparrow chuckled, "Yeah right, you're kidding me." The man simply stared. Fuck, he was serious. "Y'know, how about you try and go on ahead why dontcha?"

-Sparrow chooses Charisma-

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Event Post I've Been Meaning to Do Veteran's Plateau 01:08 PM, 10-31-2023 05:22 AM, 05-01-2024