Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-21-2024, 07:37 PM
"Speech"

He suggested running the test on herself. If she had her goggles she would be looking over them at him incredulously. She was a scientist, a scholar she could think of several other ways to study and experiment with the efficacies of Larimer's venom without putting herself in harm's way. She was a fool sure, but she wasn't stupid.

"No, thank you." She responded frankly then flinched, wondering if she was about to get a matching scar developing under the other eye.

In a lull she looked around at her meager accouterments, grateful for the furs and the space and rations. If she was going to be here for a few days, she needed something to do, she was resourceful but didn't know that if she stepped outside for any supplies would negate the test or not.

"If my job will be keeping stock of rations and supplies, may I spend my time here gathering supplies outside like wood and charcoal to make that job... more efficient?" She avoided the word "easier". Will he tell his eyes and ears around that she was allowed to wander briefly? "I won't go far."  Maybe she could grab a few mice and songbirds to test whether Larimar had venom as well.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024