An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-21-2024, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2024, 07:49 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)

He chuckled softly at her frank disagreement. So, she didn’t fully trust her assessment then. Still, a backup plan. He would have to go without his falcon for a while. Thunder would keep a close eye over his Little Slave. Her flinch told him that while she wasn’t accustomed to being a slave yet, his first lesson had stuck. He had a feeling she would be a pretty agreeable slave. “You’ll find a salve among the supplies I've left you. Apply it to your eye.” He ordered her. It was part of his emergency supplies from Halo, so he trusted it would keep her from getting an infection.

She asked permission before leaving, and he believed she wouldn’t easily forget his lesson but he wanted to test that a little more. “No. If you stick one paw out of this cave, you’ll regret it. If you need to gather, you can explore this cave a little further, there are a few other tunnels, but you’ll find no other that leads to the surface.” Enough to explore to keep her busy for a day or so, perhaps. “I’ll be back in a few days. Two, at most. If you have an emergency, call, my ears will hear you.” He told her.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shifting through shards Veteran's Plateau 10:41 PM, 03-17-2024 05:56 PM, 04-18-2024