Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-25-2013, 02:41 PM

Icy gaze would spot a grey figure in the distance. It was only a tiny speck in the distance, but slowly the speck would grow as the silhouette moved closer and from the silhouette would appear a wolf. It was much the same size as the young woman beside him, though slightly taller and lankier. His scent was similar to hers as was his appearance, and the titan could only assume that this boy was the girl's brother that she had apparently been looking for. He would approach the pair, heading straight towards his sister. The boy would remain calm, only tossing the titan a questioning look as he asked if he had fed her. I did. came his simple response. Was he not supposed to? The boy was making it seem like it was a bad thing. He had only meant to help the young girl.

The boy would speak up again, introducing himself as Aeron and the little girl beside him as his sister Silana, again asking why he had fed her. Silana would bury her face into her brother's fur, turning to peek at him through it. He wouldn't smile for worry of offending Aeron, but the titan's eyes would soften every so slightly as they flitted to Silana's face, jaws parting as he spoke. I am Taurig and I fed Silana because she needed some food. She needed it more than I did so I gave her my rabbit. I don't mean her any harm Aeron, I was just trying to help. I can bring something for you as well if you need it. He would try to explain himself to the brother, trying to make him understand that he meant his sister no harm.

Talk like this