gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-21-2024, 09:30 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

As Lucette works she pushes the wool and herbs into the pillow while ensuring they are meshed together where they can provide their mother the most comfort. She listens as Haydée speaks, giving a small nod at her sister's observation. “I’ve thought about that too. When he was taken, I feared the worst… even in his new life he has so much of his spirit shining through. That love and care he has for others, I’m glad that he had made it there. It was fate.” Her tail wags behind her as she works, her gaze becoming thoughtful.

“I think you’re right. Mom acts as if she’s worried about what they think, that maybe she has fallen away from them…” Lucette’s smile fades away. “But for as long as I’ve been back with her, Mom has always been trying to protect everyone. She’d sooner take things on herself than worry others. But I think she needs help now more than ever.” Her thoughts seemed to stir similar emotions in her sister, and Lucette’s ears fell as she looked back at Hay.

“I miss him too… None of us were ready to lose him…” Lucy shook her head. “It was an act of mercy that he was reborn without those memories. But even without them, with how little Gavroche looks at us, the recognition and love, even without those memories he has a connection to all of us. He is proud of you, Hay… Just like mom… and your littermates, too. I know Mom and Dad made the right choice choosing you to lead Ethne.” She grinned, playfully batting at her sister’s paw.

“It just goes to show that no matter where we are in life, or another life, we’ll always have a connection! So chin up, no more of this self-doubt. You’re a great Leader and an even better sister! Now come on, we’ve got pillows to make~”

"Speech!"

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stuff It... Will Ya? Lazuli Falls 07:52 PM, 01-01-2024 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024