size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-21-2024, 09:32 PM

Caedes absorbed Aurelia's words with acute interest, his gaze locked onto her as she elaborated on the various methods of administering the sedative. The method she explained had never been one he’d practice. Her explanations were thorough and insightful, and he nodded in agreement as she spoke, impressed by her ability to adapt traditional practices to suit different scenarios.

When Aurelia mentioned the possibility of administering the sedative directly via a wound or open cut, Caedes's brow furrowed slightly in contemplation. It was a method he had considered before but had yet to explore in depth. Her cautionary reminder about the importance of carefully measuring the dosage was a big reason why – usually if something was on the end of a weapon it was poison to kill, not sedate. But it was a challenge he thought about eagerly pursuing.

Despite the morbid gravity of their discussion, a hint of amusement flickered in Aurelia's smirk, drawing a half grin to Caedes's own lips. "Indeed, quite the peaceful exit," Caedes replied, his tone echoing Aurelia's amusement. "But my choice of poison would be Hell’s Bells." He cocked his skull to the side, gauging her reaction to his admittance of the horrible toxin.

Caedes watched as Aurelia skillfully completed her task of putting the power in the container, his voice rumbling up again as he stood. "You have quite the talent for this,” A simple remark, a hint of admiration in his voice. "It's impressive to see you work, rather than be on the receiving end."

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smoke for the Soul The Polar Sound 08:06 PM, 03-21-2024 06:09 AM, 03-23-2024