gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
03-21-2024, 09:42 PM

Aurelia noticed the furrowed brow, a small smirk playing on her lips as she filled up the clay container with the ground herbs. "That method has not been widely explored due to its potential risks," she elaborated further, glancing up towards Caedes momentarily, her eyes reflecting the candlelight in their depths. "However, in certain pressing situations, it may be the only option one has." She finished packing the herbs into the container and sealed it with a cork stopper, rolling it absentmindedly between her palms as she thought. "Of course," Aurelia continued after a moment, her gaze settling back onto Caedes again, "this isn't something I would ever recommend without a deep understanding of the individual current health state, as well as their tolerance to such substances. The last thing we want is to cause more harm than good." Her gaze intensified slightly a moment before relaxing once more into a more amused state. “Unless of course that is exactly what you want to do.”

Aurelia couldn't help but laugh lightly at Caedes' choice of poison. "Hell's bells," she mused, a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes. "quite dramatic and no less painful, I must say." She carefully sealed the clay container, her movements precise and practiced. Her laughter dissipated into a soft smile as Caedes expressed his admiration for her work. "Your appreciation warms my heart," she replied, setting the container down on the table between them. "But it is far more satisfying to see someone use my work effectively rather than succumbing to it."

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smoke for the Soul The Polar Sound 08:06 PM, 03-21-2024 06:09 AM, 03-23-2024