size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-21-2024, 10:02 PM

He nodded in agreement as Aurelia emphasized the importance of caution and understanding when dealing with such potent substances. He made sure to store the information away in his mind, contemplating some future experiments involving knives with sedative powdered edges. "I must admit, the risks are part of what makes it so intriguing," Caedes remarked, his tone thoughtful as he watched Aurelia seal the container with practiced precision.

Caedes observed Aurelia's reaction with a mixture of amusement, his own smirk widening slightly as she spoke. Her words danced with a playful tone, but beneath the jest was an understanding of their craft. A shared macabre mindset. "I have my reasons for choosing Hell's bells, dramatic and all. An experiment before the end, if you will." Caedes replied with a chuckle, his eyes glinting with a hint of mischief.

As Aurelia expressed her gratitude for his admiration, Caedes's expression hardened a touch, but a genuine warmth in his gaze remained. "The pleasure is mine, Aurelia," He said sincerely, reaching out to lightly touch the workstation with his paw. "It was a privilege." His final words before he turned with a nod and stepped out of her den.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smoke for the Soul The Polar Sound 08:06 PM, 03-21-2024 06:09 AM, 03-23-2024