size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
03-22-2024, 02:22 AM

The fact they spent so much time away from each other was the worst part of their whole relationship. The rush of feelings he felt upon seeing her again was intense though and he wasn't sure he'd ever get tired of that excitement, the way it thrummed through him. Her paws doing their best to hold him back helped to soothe some of his worry, all she had to do was push back, say something and he'd have released her in an instant, painful as that would have been for him but that she seemed just as eager to be close as he did, he let himself relax just a tiny bit.

Crux did his best to look properly penitent, even when Triss bopped him on his snout. But he couldn't help the breaking of a smile, more of a smirk really, when she said he seemed to find trouble easily. "You're one to talk." He teased softly, not wanting to undermine her, frankly, very valid point. "I'm sorry." He repeated again. "Things got a little away from me. For one it took me much longer than anticipated to get this." He shifted so he pull her present from his bag, doing his best to be gentle so as to not tear it. Slowly he worked free a small hooded cloak, black fabric with a near golden fur trim. Perfectly Cryptis sized.

"I'm a lot less good with making things than you are, and it turns out dye making is quite a bit different from making medicines." He felt his face grow warm. "So I had to source most of the pieces from others. Except for the dye, I wanted the trim to match... You." He gently placed the bundle on the ground, the least dirt covered spot he could find immediately around them. "I was trying to think of something that might be useful for you, so I hope at the very least it might help to keep you warm. Don't think it gets as cold in Insomnia..." He was letting himself start to doubt so Crux decided not to keep talking, watching instead for Triss' reaction. There was a second more selfish reason for his choice, okay maybe actually two. First he hoped if the cloak could keep her warm that it might help to mitigate her attacks and the second, much more selfish reason, was that he wanted her to remember how much he cared about her even when he wasn't there. "Happy belated birthday." He gave her an awkward but genuine smile, feeling very self-conscious about his attempt at a gift and wanting to just bury his face into her so he didn't need to look at it anymore.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024