Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-22-2024, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 06:23 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 2 times in total.)
THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR BIRTHDAY & WELCOME HOME SPARROW PARTY SET PRIOR TO THE RAID WHERE ETHNE COMES TO US.
Please do not include any information about the raid as it has not happened yet.
No character UNDER THE AGE OF 1 is allowed to attend.
The setting is on the main beach of Daager Isle in front of the building. Two large bonfires are set with plenty of snacks and a surplus of booze.
Characters 3 and under attending the first year birthday of Gil and Mod's second litter can be in their own group away from adults if they'd like.
Gil and Mod are opening up ONLY the beach of Daager Isle to any and all friends of their second litter from ANY pack so long as everyone is on their best Raider Behavior. (;

Gil couldn't quite believe it. Their second litter was turning one and he had just returned with great news. Sparrow came out victorious from her death match with the scummy woman who had killed Recluse. And whether Sparrow liked it or not, Gil was going to throw her a party. But he was a tired man and hosting two separate parties felt like too much work at the moment so why not combine them? The beach was far large enough to host a number of wolves and the adults could linger away from the heathens who surely would find some way or another to get into trouble.

With the assistance of Urtur and anyone else who wished to help him, Gil lit the bonfires as the sun set along the isle's horizon. Flames flickered to life as he steps back and smiles at his handiwork. After all the drama and hardships they'd been through lately, letting loose a bit would be good for all of them.

Exhaling sharply, he turns to where he has laid out the surplus of booze and grabs a bottle for himself. Standing off to the side where he has a good view of the beach, he lets out a resounding howl. One of anticipation and excitement, much happier than the last time he had called his pack together. With one good first swig of his bottle, he places his ass in the sand and waits for the good times to come to him.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. thanks for not dying so you can see my kids turn one Daager Isle 06:16 AM, 03-22-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024