size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-22-2024, 10:02 AM

Caedes prowled through the frosty terrain of the Polar Sound, his steps crunching softly against particularly frostbitten plant life. His mind buzzed with curiosity as he sought out Aresenn, a member of the Syndicate whose loyalty to Sephiran intrigued him. It was unusual for Caedes to engage in such direct inquiries, but the mystery surrounding Aresenn's allegiance had piqued his interest. He had heard that he was the first to fall in line with Sephiran, but why? Call it a protective instinct for his kin, but Caedes wanted to gauge the brute’s purpose for himself.

Eventually, he located Aresenn near the edge of the pack's territory, his form silhouetted against the backdrop of frost-covered pines. Silently, Caedes approached the man, his emerald gaze piercing through the frigid air with a calculating eye.

"Aresenn," Caedes greeted, his voice a low, detached rumble. "I've been meaning to ask you something." He paused, allowing the weight of his words to settle between them before continuing. "Why do you follow Sephiran?" His question was direct, devoid of any judgment or accusation. He simply sought to understand the motivations behind Aresenn's allegiance to the Saxe leader.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Suffer now or suffer then The Polar Sound 10:02 AM, 03-22-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024