Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-22-2024, 11:08 AM

Aresenn's senses were keenly attuned to the subtle shifts in the Polar Sound, the icy wind carrying the sharp tang of pine needles and frost. As he moved through the wintry landscape, his steps were silent and fluid, blending seamlessly with the elongated shadows cast by the towering trees. His sharp amber eyes scanned the surroundings, ever watchful for any signs of danger or intrusion. The boundaries had been marked. The Polar Sound was theirs now, and they had full intentions of enforcing their ownership.

As Caedes's voice broke through the stillness of the forest, Aresenn turned his gaze towards the approaching figure, his expression unreadable. He regarded Caedes with a mixture of curiosity and wariness, his instincts urging caution in the presence of an unfamiliar wolf. "Caedes," Aresenn acknowledged, his voice low and measured. His question took him somewhat off guard, and it did take him a moment to process what was being asked of him. But after clearing his throat, he found his train of thought. “I suppose it was just an instance of the right place at the right time.” Aresenn began, looking away from the larger obsidian brute for a moment. “We weren’t quite yearlings when I encountered Sephiran for the first time. I come from a very … carefree lot. So to meet someone who had ambition and drive for structure and power, that I could train with and be held accountable by- the lifestyle that came with it appealed to me.” He answered evenly. Of course, there were other reasons that played into the decision to leave his birth pack. But to answer the other man’s question, that was as simple as he could put it.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Suffer now or suffer then The Polar Sound 10:02 AM, 03-22-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024