size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-22-2024, 11:30 AM

Caedes listened attentively as Aresenn responded, his expression giving away little as he absorbed the brute's words. He noted the mixture of curiosity and wariness in Aresenn's demeanor, recognizing the caution ingrained in the presence of a relative stranger.

"Interesting," Caedes remarked, his voice a calm rumble that carried through the cold air. He nodded in understanding as Aresenn explained his initial encounter with Sephiran and the factors that led to his decision to align himself with the Saxe leader. "Ambition and structure," Caedes echoed thoughtfully, processing Aresenn's words. "Those are powerful motivators indeed. Not unlike my own, though by blood I am a little more inclined to the lifestyle."

He studied Aresenn for a moment longer, his emerald gaze searching for any subtle cues or nuances in the brute's demeanor. “Do you desire a higher rank than Ghazi?” Of course the question was a veiled one, meant to pry into the man’s thoughts for the future and where he would continue to stand with them.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Suffer now or suffer then The Polar Sound 10:02 AM, 03-22-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024