size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
03-22-2024, 01:35 PM

Coran fell into the hug awkwardly, trying to return it. It had been awhile since anyone had embraced him in such a way, certainly not while he'd been off wandering and he felt that stab of regret in his stomach. He had so much he wanted to say and not a clear way on how to say it. Instead he sat back to listen as Ardyn patiently addressed his questions. He was pleased to hear that the'd found a number of Tel's family and that he'd only recently arrived back, catching the scents of their mother as well as Eramaya and Legacy.

“Are you making glue or hide stew?”

"Ahh, hide glue. I've got a list of projects I need some for. I've really taken to hunting since…" Coran sighed heavily, giving the gluey mixture another stir while he collected his thoughts. "Ardyn, I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I won't waste your ears on excuses. I confess I took Valhalla for granted. It seemed like something that would always be there and for whatever reason I needed to find out who I was apart from it."

Coran averted his gaze for a moment, watching as a gooey film started to form on the surface of his project, a sign that it was almost ready. "I didn't know what I had until it was gone. I realized how much I missed everything and decided I'd rather learn to be a hunter, to provide for our family, our pack than be a wandering scout."

Coran picked up a ceramic ladle he'd made that had holes in the bottom. He began to fish out the hide scraps. Once all the hide was removed he waited to let it cool. Hours later when it finally cooled he would pour the glue into a glass container to store it for later use. "I received your raven, about the dissolution of Valhalla. I wonder if there are others that felt the way I do. That have maybe come to a new understanding about pack life. All that said… I wonder if its wise to jump right into pack life again. I've been thinking of trying to start a band, rounding up former Valhalla wolves and loners looking for a place to stay while they consider their future plans. Easing back into group life in preparation for the time when Valhalla begins anew." He looked up at Ardyn, having bared his soul and waited for a response.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What Is The Glue That Binds Us? Vericona Plains 05:56 PM, 03-05-2024 04:21 PM, 04-15-2024