ardent

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day?

Damira

Elysium
Amateur

Beginner Navigator (0)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Ali
03-22-2024, 01:50 PM
word count: 243
total:1415

A good omen? Damira couldn't see why that wouldn't be the case, but what good things were in store? Just for herself or Elysium as a whole? She pursed her lips in thought, nose wrinkling slightly. All things considered, her life thus far had been comfortable, she had all she wanted and the wolves that mattered most were always nearby. What else could she even want? Till then she hadn't really considered what she wanted, except the necessities that were always provided. But there was more to life than that, even little Damira had realised that. She adjusted her seating somewhat, allowing her tail to flick to the side, the length of her fur falling off the side of his shoulder.

"Hmm. It's starting to get colder, when I breathe out I see smoke." To her it looked like smoke at least, but less grey and it didn't carry the same smell. "The daytime isn't as long either, the sun set earlier than it did yesterday and the day before that too." She noticed such things with ease, stowed little bits and pieces of information away for later. "I think it's got something to do with that. Like the world is changing."

And that looped back to his comment earlier, were these changes going to be for the better? Well, as far as she'd observed, no one seemed overly concerned, and so she felt as though she should follow suit, more or less.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? Alias Island 01:12 PM, 03-14-2024 06:35 AM, 06-24-2024