An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
03-22-2024, 03:03 PM
Kiela smiled, the expression faint but discernible, and genuine all the same. The reindeer herder supposedly she believed in something like destiny, though putting it into words was a tricky thing. It was less that everything happened for a reason and more so that everything was cyclical, connected in some way that was far greater than she could really know. There were no accidents in this life, nothing happened that didn't have a reason to. "I understand that," she mused softly, between moments of helping gather more mint leaves until their pile was plentiful.

Another nod was given to her words. She was not the least bit possessive, though she didn't know Tenshi enough to know how she felt about such things. Not that she'd spent a very long time dwelling on her feelings for Víðarr. She'd always been the more rational, analytical sort - not spending much time dwelling on how she felt about anyone. She couldn't help but feel like Tenshi was gently probing on the matter. "I suppose he does. I don't feel that way about many wolves. He is yours, though," Kiela added, as if promising Tenshi she was no threat when it came to matters of the heart. Not that she herself believed in monogamy as a principal... but she was not the same as most wolves here. The last thing she wanted was for Tenshi to view her as any sort of threat, since such things were not high on Kiela's list of priorities.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. morning sickness is a bitch Fenrir's Maw 09:27 AM, 11-28-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024