An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
03-22-2024, 03:50 PM
It'd take a lot more than that to bother Kiela. A hunt with a friend sounded like a fine idea, and in terms of company Valtiel had proven to be quite favorable. "You will," she agreed lightly to Val's response. Healing from an injury, especially one was grave as Valtiel had faced, was always difficult. It was a fine balance, of trying not to overdo it and also not wanting to grow completely complacent and lose strength in the process. It seemed like the other woman was doing a good job of rebuilding her strength while avoiding the latter.

A hunt sounded like a good idea to help her get back into the swing of things. Kiela nodded agreement. "Caught the scent of a few goats around here earlier today. I'm sure finding one won't be hard." Goats were tricky prey, but between the two of them surely they could bring one down. Valtiel would just have to be careful navigating the more treacherous terrain with her recovering shoulder, but she was confident they'd be able to handle things just fine.

Moving further out of the mouth of her den, she tested the air as a light breeze whisked past. "There. Not far off," she noted, sure Valtiel had realized the same thing, though leading came naturally to her - at least when it came to hunting. With that she'd begin to set off toward the source of the scent, scouring the terrain as they went.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Come With Knives Fenrir's Maw 10:51 PM, 01-25-2024 04:50 PM, 05-07-2024