size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
03-22-2024, 04:50 PM

Tarnish's face was healing better than expected, the scabs falling off to reveal healthy pink skin. He scratched at it before shaking out his coat. He'd been down for quite awhile after his fight in the Hallows but soon after the pain became manageable he sprang back to his usual self. It helped that it was their first birthday and rumor was there was going to be a party… and drinking. Lots of drinking! Tarnish couldn't wait to give it a try, he was actually a real adult now. At hearing his father's howl he finished burying the remains of a seagull and took off for the beach. He arrived to see two glorious bonfires blazing bright and a number of interesting looking bottles and bowls.

"I am ready to party!" He announced, wandering over to the bottles and bowls before tossing his parents a look."Mom! Dad! What should I try first? What's your favorite?" He was of course going to try everything he could get his paws on but he wanted to start with the good stuff.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. thanks for not dying so you can see my kids turn one Daager Isle 06:16 AM, 03-22-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024