size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
03-22-2024, 06:45 PM

Marrow

Marrow went head first into the decaying, bloated bison with little concern for the smell. Growing up scavenging the smell of decay was nothing short of inviting and it was how she'd found the dead cow in the first place. Already there were ravens and crows picking at the carcass as well as an eagle but soon enough she made a place for herself at the table, ripping into the bison's cut. She ate as she worked, burrowing deeper to get to the stomach. Her leucistic raven had assured her there was a way to cook food using a bison stomach. Well that sounded way to fun not to try.

Marrow ripped out a piece of the pancreas and stepped out long enough to toss it to her raven. "Here, have some, can't work on an empty stomach." The raven pecked at the pancreas but tossed it aside for a crow. "I'll pass, thanks."

Marrow scowled. "I'm slaving away in a sweltering buffalo carcass and you aren't even going to try it?" Typical! The white raven flew up to settle on one of the bison's horns. "I prefer the tongue, you let me know when you have the stomach free."

"Yea, yea, physical labor, all I'm good for." She snorted before burrowing back into the carcass, coating her pale coat in blood and gore. Finally she managed to rip the stomach free, spilling the stinking green contents and rumen about the place as she pulled it out. It was a weird stomach, four chambers and way bigger than she'd expected.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Slimey, Greasy, Gopher Guts Algoma Prairie 06:45 PM, 03-22-2024 09:06 PM, 05-27-2024