ardent

Can We Borrow A Cuppa Sheep?!

Raaaaiiidddd!!!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-23-2024, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 02:37 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She led the way toward Avalon's borders, her infamous grin plastered to her face as she was eager to see one of her favorite alphas! Corbie was a blast (to Medusa anyway) and couldn't wait to see her pretty little face! She peeked back at her small ragtag group of raiders, and although it was a smaller than usual group, that was just fine! This raid was for funsies, not anything particularly serious! She just wanted a sheep or two, was that too much to ask for? Mm...probably. While she was on the assumption Corbie might trade her one or two, Medusa's impulsiveness was just too much to ignore sometimes! So here she was, approaching the border, ears perking above the skull mask she was wearing as she heard the sheep in the distance. Turning back to her group, she smiled as she addressed them. "Remember! No maiming! Or Medusa will do it to you herself! Ready?" With that, she turned back and threw her head back, giving Corbie and her crew a warning call before bounding across the border in search of her wanted prizes!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can We Borrow A Cuppa Sheep?! The Range 02:29 AM, 03-23-2024 02:41 AM, 05-07-2024