Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 04:08 PM

Canttina was a woman of darkenss. The halls of her manor were dark enough. They were cold and haunted. The humans must have passed away or left because she had yet to find any bones. Did they have bones? She had no clue. Oh how she would love a human skull for her collection of skulls, but she would have to continue searching. Her yellow eyes roamed the body of the dark colored girly before her. She was lithe but capable, just like Canttina. But Canttina was packed with tormented muscles. Muscles that have been punctured and torn to many times over again.

She liked what she saw but what she heard she enjoyed even more. Italian? She heard a single word. She had no clue what it meant. But, then the woman began to make sense. Her dark Italian accent peeking through the a black bear in snow. The woman with the skull crown let forth a laughter of joy. "Oh, my darling Sterga. I do like you. I love your accent and language. It is a like a lullaby, love." She grinned under her bloody mask before more tones were heard. "What brings you to my manor?" Her head tilted with a twisted smile.

Speech