gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-23-2024, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 05:51 AM by Ghoul. Edited 2 times in total.)

His expression didn't flinch as Sparrow tore Ruby limb from limb. Something in him didn't quite feel complete watching his mother's killer die before his eyes. Why hadn't it been him to do it? Why hadn't he spent more time trying to avenge his mother? Was there something there under it all that said something about that? Yet, Ghoul wanted a piece, a trophy, a reminder that the woman who had ended his mother's life was no longer around. Had felt the same pain his mother had and even more. This Sparrow definitely didn't leave anything to your imagination.

Standing up, Ghoul steps forward and approaches the monkey and Ruby's dead carcass. "I want the eyes," he grumbles quietly. Waiting patiently as he allows Sparrow's monkey to delicately dig out the eyes from their sockets and hand them over to him in a small glass jar full of water. He would have to ask Mac how to preserve them better, but it would do for now. Being in possession of the one thing that Ruby used to see his mother for the last time before her death started to help his heart feel better. Turning from the carcass, Ghoul makes his way back over to Mac, Veigar, Ichor, and Viscera. "Best hurry if any of you lot want a piece. Looks like scavengers aren't wasting time," Ghoul whispers to the group before turning to head back to Insomnia lands.

- exit Ghoul unless stopped -

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024