Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-23-2024, 05:59 AM

Sparrow's labored and victorious screech was music to Gilgamesh's ears. His lips pull up into a dazzling smile before letting out a whooping howl of success. She had done it. Slain the woman who had slain her lover. It's funny that Hanako is here to watch it all and Gil can't help but glance over at the small koi woman. Was Hana jealous? Sparrow hadn't attempted to slay Azure for her (though Gil wish she would have). Did that mean Sparrow had loved Recluse more? Tch, poor Hana-bo-bana, hope she's happy with that ugly asshole. Gil thinks to himself with a laugh as he turns his attention back to Sparrow as she begins tearing the limbs from Ruby's body.

Taking a stand, he patiently waits as Sparrow tosses what pieces she wishes toward her enemies? Friends? Victims? Eh, Gil didn't know, didn't care, the only important thing was that she was still alive. Who else was to replace Pyralis? As he watches Sparrow wander over, flaps of skin hanging in odd places, Gil's concern grows a bit more. Would she even make it back to the isle? Stepping forward to come beside Sparrow in case she decided to fall, Gil laughs and gives her a nod. "I have a drink over there, but you might need some medical attention first," he quickly offers her a dark green glass bottle sloshing full of liquid before he looks over to Alarr.

"Mind if we stop by Avalon on the way to make sure she lives?" His head cants to the side knowing that Alarr won't probably deny them. They were on good terms with Avalon and Corbie for now and he had a feeling Sparrow meant something to the man.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024