Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 05:06 PM

Canttina watched the raven's every movement. Her hips, those, those lovely hips. Canttina wished she could just ravage them but she remained cool calm and collected. The wispy tail flickered across Canttina's lips, she extended her ravaged tongue to lick the tip. Oh, Ozz was very lucky Canttina had control over her body. Gentle words were let forth in a very luxurious tone. "I am usually not, but she captured my heart. Her mind is just as insane as mine. It is glorious." She spoke in a slightly more chipper voice. Then more words were heard and Canttina tilted her head. The raven must smell the various scents within the den of her many visitors. "I plan on building an empire of powerful and dark woman to rule this man dominated land." She grinned, her masked covered face twisting into a sick expression. Canttina watched as the woman sit, she slithered to move in front of the raven and turn to face her. She sat upon one of Ozz's skins with a tilt of her head. "What of it, my Raven?" She spoke softly, her tongue rolled over her scarred lips in delight.

" speech "