gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
03-23-2024, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 11:57 AM by Zoey. Edited 1 time in total.)
Zoey wasn't overwhelmed in the least -- in fact, she matched this girl's energy in equal tandem, tail wagging furiously behind her as the new she-wolf spoke quickly and rapidly. She mentioned her name was Ignita, and that hse had a strange contraption called a "floatsie" that carried her away from her old home. And..she really, really liked her goggles! Pushing her own accessory up further on her nosebridge to adjust it, she grinned widely from ear to ear as this girl -- no, her new friend -- talked about herself.

When she asked where she was from, Zoey replied excitedly, "Well, not from this specific region, but yes! I was born in Boreas, closer to the South. My parents died when I was young, so I've been on my own and between packs ever since. And I love to meet new friends like you!" She paused, tail continuing to sway eagerly behind her, "Where are you from? Does it look like this place at all?"
"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When Nerds Collide Sweetgrass Basin 10:59 PM, 02-11-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024