Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-23-2024, 04:16 PM
"Speech"

"Boreas!" Ignita interjected as Zoey talked, so that's what this land was called!
"Oh no..." She murmured when she heard that Zoey's parents had died, how sad! Ignita had never known her parents. She matched Zoey's eager tail wag.

"I'm definitely from way across the water," Ignita answered, pointing with her ear off shore, "It was actually very similar to where I landed! Mostly desert and salt flats, and ancient ruins and all that! I never knew my parents, I just grew up there and my pack mates just kind of took care of me together. I miss them, but I don't think I'll get back to them. I've never seen this much grass in one place! It's so pretty and looks amazing when the wind is whooshing through it!" She ran her paw through the blades of tall grasses.

"Did you make your goggles? How'd you get em?" Ignita was eager to know if there was a wolf around here making goggles and such and see if she could get her own fine-tuned!

[/b][/b]

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When Nerds Collide Sweetgrass Basin 10:59 PM, 02-11-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024