size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
03-23-2024, 09:33 PM

That he approached and didn't start ripping her apart with everything about her that was wrong was almost worse than if he had. She tried to keep her anger but there was admittedly a bit of a deflation, the worry, the anxiety of losing the only things she had peeking through for a moment but as he settled and told her to spit it out Flurry bristled again.

"What do you want me to say dad? That I regret taking a stab at not having to see more of my siblings torn to pieces?" She snorted. "I can lie if that'll make you happy." She locked her jaw and fell onto her haunches, just wanting to get this over with. "I'm sure everyone thinks I'd roll over but I saw an opening, I still will and did defend our home if it came to blows. Sorry that caring about not watching everyone and everything I care about get destroyed is a crime. Just pass your judgement so I can go sleep off these wounds and drink myself into not being such a nuisance." Flurry couldn't have cared less what some of the pack thought of her but she was more than a little hurt her dad couldn't even try to understand where she was coming from, or at least that's how it felt to her. Maybe he'd get lucky and she'd stop caring about anything at all and just become a drunk layabout. That was starting to feel like the only way this could end.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024