Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-25-2013, 06:01 PM

She had heard the howl, her fur bristled as soon as the sounds hit her ears. Who would try to claim their home? What reason did they have to challenge Jupiter's rule? She would not think but only go, with poised grace her head would dip from the den and trot towards the voice. She would catch sight of Jupiter's form as she let herself draw forward, glad to see the she wolf quite ready to defend her rule. Song's muzzle would contort into a grin, worry a thing of the past. Her Sol could more than take care of herself in this situation.
She would be revealed into the clearing, her head held with pride as she stood firmly behind the strong woman. Ears would be faced forward her attention fully focused on the opposing figure, her sight would follow them. Bicolored gaze would linger on the challenger, but she was distracted by her Sol's words, "I shall hear your name and your terms, but that is all," Her posture would not change as she stood, awaiting the coming battle, a confident smile playing across her visage.
.ooc. go ahead and skip me until the end of the battle, I'll post if she is addressed ^^