gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
03-25-2024, 12:52 AM

Cadaver's whole body froze, his heart pounding wildly as the low growl of the stranger echoed through the misty marsh. The sound was like thunder rolling in the distance, vibrating through his bones. There was a profound authority in the voice that left no room for arguments. He slowly turned around, his mismatched eyes meeting those of a towering wolf whose dual-toned fur stood out against the thick fog. The dense mist seemed to cling to the dark strands of fur on one side and slide off the snowy white on the other. The mere sight of the towering brute caused his breath to hitch in his throat. This man looked just like him! Black on one side, and white on the other! The boy swallowed hard, trying to steady his breath and calm his excitement. He had some explaining to do.

"I...I didn't mean any harm." Cadaver stuttered, his voice barely above a whisper. He had meant to tread lightly, to stay unnoticed as he sought his friend Redrum. But he had underestimated the protective nature of another pack’s wolves. "I only came to make sure Red is safe," Cadaver declared, his voice gaining strength as he spoke. "And once I know he is, I'll leave." He straightened his posture and stood a little taller, showing that he was not afraid, despite the dangerous situation he found himself in.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's Another Wayside Waif? Avian Estuary 08:58 AM, 03-24-2024 06:32 AM, 04-11-2024