size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-25-2024, 01:31 AM

Talyssa stood in awe as the mist swirled and coiled, like a curtain being drawn back to reveal the imposing figure of Chimera Klein, King of Ashen. He was a towering presence, his broad shoulders and chiseled features exuding power and authority. Yet, as he drew near, she could see a softness in his eyes that put her at ease. She waited patiently until he stood on the opposite side of the border before speaking, her voice respectful and clear. "It is an honor to meet you, Chimera," she began, her words ringing out with reverence. "My name is Talyssa Carpathius, a cartographer by trade. And with your permission, I was hoping to be granted access to survey Ashen's territory and complete my maps of Southern Boreas." She explained, her heart pounding with anticipation, hoping her request would not be seen as too bold or audacious. After a few moments of hesitance, she continued. ā€œIā€™m also a bit of a scholar, so if there is anything you would like from me in trade for access to your land, I would be happy to oblige.ā€ Her tone light and airy as she finished her proposal.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Child Tamer for Hire Avian Estuary 12:40 AM, 03-25-2024 08:06 PM, 04-19-2024