gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-25-2024, 09:27 AM

Lumine was beginning to feel more adventurous. Something in her chest told her that she couldn't stay in one place for long. Perhaps it was the Viking in her or the mountain dweller that told her that learning meant experiencing what the world had to offer. No matter what it was, she knew she couldn't stay on the mountain forever. Especially with the cold northern winds bringing about change, she sought warmer climates where her reindeer could munch on fresher fields.

Today wasn't exactly that sort of territory though. Before she knew it, the young pup was surrounded by blooming mist and twisting, gnarled trees. Shadows lingered and loomed over her, beady eyes staring out from around every corner. Fear began to trickle it, pricking at the edges of her eyes, but she persevered. Knowing if she could get through the forest, the Avalon pack was on the other side and perhaps she could see that Stjarna girl again. Hope of friendship shoved the bout of fear so that she could press forward. Careful not to trip over roots and rocks, leaving scent markers along the way so she wouldn't get lost.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024