size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
03-25-2024, 09:39 AM
His nose rubbing against her cheek has her giggling. Or maybe it's the liquid inside the bottle. With tending to the pack and a bunch of rambunctious pups, she hadn't had much time to drink or do much relaxing. Making time for themselves now was nice and Tenshi would enjoy every moment of it. "I've been busy. Training the pups, teaching them things, keeping them out of trouble," Tenshi smiles, giving a Vidarr look that meant 'they really do take after you.' It's more of a tease than anything, really.

"You are busy, do not worry about me," she chastises by tugging at his ear with her teeth before licking at his muzzle. There's no doubt that Tenshi also loves him, deeply, dearly, and passionately. "Perhaps there is other activities we could indulge in more that would help keep your mind off the stress," Tenshi flashes him a suggestive grin, effectively scooting herself as close as she can to him without being literally on top of him.

"An actual wedding?" Tenshi's head pulls back, a joking gasp leaving her lips before she takes another swig from the bottle. "Vidarr, as much as I would love that, please do not pressure yourself into going over the top, hm?" She gives him that stern look and she's not lying. She is a woman after all and all women want to get married, right? To be the center of attention for one day, but for now, there are more important things to tend to. All that matters is knowing she is his.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the beast in the shape of a man Fenrir's Maw 09:36 PM, 03-04-2024 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024