gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
03-25-2024, 10:01 AM
As Azoula comforted her, Delaeni felt a sense of relief wash over her. She tried to calm her racing heart, focusing on Azoula's words. Avoiding Sephiran didn't mean defying him, it meant staying safe. She nodded, trying to steady her breathing as she absorbed the tigress's instructions. Keep her head low, don't draw attention, let him pick someone else. It went against everything she had been taught, but she trusted Azoula's guidance. She needed to blend in, to survive. "Okay, Azoula. I ... I'll try my best to avoid him." She wasn't entire sure how she was going to manage that just yet. But she would try.

Once she had regained her composure, Delaeni followed Azoula as they continued their journey along the shoreline. She marveled at the rugged beauty of the rocky beach, the waves crashing against the shore with a powerful force that resonated deep within her. The seabirds circled overhead, their cries echoing in the air as they searched for food among the rocks. Delaeni couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the untamed nature of their surroundings.

As they reached the end of the shoreline, Delaeni's gaze was drawn to the massive dome-shaped island in the distance. The volcano that had sunken into itself, creating a towering mountain range that seemed to pierce the sky. She shivered at the thought of venturing into such a treacherous place, but she trusted Azoula to keep her safe. When Azoula mentioned that they would visit the island next, but not today due to the strong tides, Delaeni nodded in agreement. She was content to explore the beach for now, to bask in the warmth of the sun and enjoy the company of her friend.

-End thread-

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Sweet Home The Polar Sound 01:07 PM, 03-24-2024 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024