ardent

Throw Down

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-25-2024, 04:48 PM

She managed to hit her mark on the seemingly distracted girl. "Oops! Better pay attention!" She exclaimed as she collided with the stranger woman. The bones she wore rattled with the impact, but her teeth would miss the intended mark and barely scratch the woman's scruff. Darn! Now that she was up close and personal, however, she could tell this was an alpha, but had no clue which pack she was from. Interesting! Not only that, but she had some neat features that Medusa had never seen before and it intrigued the hell out of her but she didn't have time to ask questions or oggle them better. She snarled when she felt claws cut down her leg, leaving lacerations in their wake.

She quickly threw herself up, looking to wrap her forelegs around the girls neck in an attempt to grapple her, and hold on for dear life to try and minimize where her opponent could go. Avacyn's teeth scraped along their mark but not quite grabbing on during Medusa's attempt, but it was irritating enough regardless to draw a little blood and pull some hairs. In a last ditch effort, Medusa bowed her head in toward the back of Avacyn's neck, though mostly she was just looking to try and hold on for dear life to keep her opponents teeth away from her!

Medusa vs Avacyn for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw Down The Battlefield 12:58 AM, 01-09-2024 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024