gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-25-2024, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 08:18 PM by Talyssa. Edited 2 times in total.)

Now that her introduction was over, she was ready to move on to her next topic. Looking around at those had gathered, she cleared her throat to speak. “Among other things, I’m also a scholar- which is just a way of saying that I like to learn new things, and be as knowledgable as I can.” She paused, offering a soft grin before continuing. “Something that everyone uses, and may not know they are, is a skill called Logic.” 

It may seem like an abstract topic. But she hoped that in the end it would all make sense. She wanted these girls to group up to be intelligent and resourceful wolves. And the pursuit of knowledge shouldn’t be forgotten. “Logic is the study and practice of reasoning and argumentation, helping us make sense of complex ideas and draw conclusions based on things we know to be true. In our everyday lives, logical reasoning plays a crucial role in decision-making, problem-solving, and critical thinking. It allows us to analyze information, evaluate arguments, and make sound judgments.” She paused, making sure everyone was still with her. As she allowed her attention to linger on Quill, she couldn’t help but offer him an appreciative smile. She was sure that this wasn’t his ideal way to spend an evening. Though she was certainly glad that he seemed to be interested enough to stick it out.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sharpen Those Minds Cryer's Ravine 07:40 PM, 03-25-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024