size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-25-2024, 09:13 PM

Quill’s laughter caught her off guard as she paused after giving her examples. She couldn’t help but tilt her head ever so slightly, looking for an elaboration as to what he thought was funny- even still, she offered an amused grin herself as he explained. In the end, she chuckled as well. “Yes, I suppose you are right, Quill. There are exceptions to every rule. I’m sure there are some unfortunate souls born without ears.” She agreed offering him a wry smirk. “But I can’t say that I’ve personally ever met one.” Sure, many wolves had their ears damaged in life. But entirely born without ears was truthfully something that she had never seen firsthand for herself.

But when Barghest was quick to debate with the man on her own, her chest welled with pride. Quick to back the little girl up, she continued. “Yes, I would say logically speaking, puppies are meant to be born with ears at the very least,” Talyssa added, letting a couple of moments settle between them before moving on to conclude her lesson about Logic and rational thinking. “But by understanding these concepts and applying them in our lives can help us think more critically and make better decisions. That is the ultimate takeaway here.” Friendly debate was all fun and games, and she was happy to partake. As long as the point landed, she was happy.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sharpen Those Minds Cryer's Ravine 07:40 PM, 03-25-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024