gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
03-26-2024, 09:47 AM
Nervous as Bancha was, he wasn't entirely scared to not go wandering. At least throughout Valta lands. Those were safe. With the scent of the pack and his fathers to help keep him safe, Bancha spent most of his days wandering. Collecting herbs, discovering plants, observing others from the sidelines. He's a happy-go-lucky sort of pup, but being social isn't in his repertoire yet. That fear of what if they're mean to me coming to lash at his thoughts though he has no reason to feel that way. Maybe it's because he's from a bigger litter and wasn't always the first one to get anything. Some excuse created in his mind that isn't entirely rational.

So he sits in the shadow of a bush, nibbling on a leaf, watching Strix do something. Bancha's brow would scrunch every so often wondering what the older male is doing. He hasn't seen anyone do anything with herbs like that before so it is a curious thing, but he can't find the bravery to ask. No, that's not safe enough. He'd rather wait and ask his dads later. It isn't until he pulls at his next leaf does the brittle twig snap, alerting Strix to his presence. Bancha's eyes go wide as the other man asks if anyone is there and he can't help but swallow hard.

With a shaky step, the pup ducks out from his hiding spot, body lowered to the ground. "H-hi," he mumbles, eyes averted to the ground where he can see his paws. "I-I'm sorry, I was just watching what you were doing," Bancha scoots close enough so Strix can hear him, but not too close that he could be grabbed surprisingly. "Are you okay? S-something seems to be bothering you?" Finally Bancha turns his aqua eyes upward toward Strix, head tilting lightly out of curiosity and sympathy toward the man's condition.

BANCHA

wc: 313
total: 644

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't You Know, That Misery Loves Company Monument Rapids 01:26 AM, 03-23-2024 06:00 PM, 04-30-2024