size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle
03-27-2024, 01:41 AM
ElaraPup

the closer El comes to her impending teenagehood, the more impatient she gets. wanderlust has wriggled under her pelt, itching along her spine until she can scarcely bare it. she spends much of her time napping by the border, casting woeful glances at the territory beyond Ashen’s lands. of course, this isn’t just spurred by a yearning for adventure, but also a yearning for the appearance of a familiar striped face. sure, she likes the letters they exchange, but it makes her pelt prickle to think of him out there conquering a world she’s yet to even see. he could get hurt, without her there! and…and what if he was meeting othergirls? maybe El isn’t the only Princess he visits. in fact, maybe that’s why he’s not here right now; maybe he’s sitting at the border of another pack, gifting someone else those clumsy smiles.

Princess snuffles loudly. “i’m not being angsty,” El snaps, shooting the dog an irritated glance. Princesses didn’t angst! it was unseemly to even think of! huffing, El gets to her feet and stomps off to her favourite pond, determined to distract herself. an afternoon of primping sounds like just what the healer ordered.

"Speech"
el

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would but i Cryer's Ravine 01:41 AM, 03-27-2024 01:41 PM, 05-15-2024