An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-27-2024, 11:42 PM
Absinth prowled through the passages of the underground cavern with a grace born of necessity. She had to learn, and learn fast. Always. Her sleek form moved like a shadow among the phosphorescent mushrooms, her senses attuned to every whisper or hint of movement in the stillness of the night and darkness. With each step, Absinth's claws grazed against the cool, damp stone, sending the tell-tale sound of an approach echoing down the passageway. She had traversed these ancient corridors countless times now, eager to greet her beautifully horned love. Karaka would recognize her, she knew it for certain. But the chance to surprise her remained the same. Utterly tempting.

Absinth approached the chamber where the mushrooms bloomed like stars in the darkness, her emerald eyes scanning the surroundings with a mix of vigilance and reverence. She turned a corner, quietly, soundlessly now, heart thrumming like a hummingbird's wings. Ah, there. There was her tangerine beauty, with eyes like an untouched lake – blue and easy to get lost in. Absinth immediately lunged forth, trying to spook Raka whilst also whispering into the girl’s ear; “Raka~ It’s me, my love~ ”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does it ever get better than this? Glowshroom Cavern 05:51 PM, 03-18-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024