Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-28-2024, 08:20 AM

His own heart hitches for a second as she turns to face him. Looking into those eyes as if it were the first night they had met. Except she isn't terrified or sopping wet to the bone. He can't help but be tender around her, careful, cautious. She is... fragile. Her words though almost cause him to sigh in relief, but he holds it back, instead giving her a gentle smile before stepping forward to the side of her.

When he's close enough, he reaches down to touch his nose to the top of her head between her ears. "I have a feeling we'll find more than what you're looking for," Gil jokes, leaving it up to her imagination on what he means. Eyes crinkling slightly at the corners before he starts their journey deeper into the island. "Have you explored this one much?" He asks, chin tilting down for a moment to make sure she's keeping up with him.

Speech

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 7: normalcy Dove Island Archipelago 07:14 PM, 03-14-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024