Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-28-2024, 08:31 AM
Gil waits patiently for Flurry to speak all that is on her mind. Compared to her other siblings, she always had a lot to say. Not that it was a bad thing, but the more the girl got caught up in her mind, the more she could go on and on about things that weren't necessarily reality. Her bristling appearance that soon defaults into a hunched over sitting causes him to sigh. Oh, the poor girl really felt as if the world were on her shoulders, didn't she? As much as Gil wants to be proud of Flurry, for standing up for what she believed in, for wanting to protect her siblings, for how valiant of a wolf she truly was, he couldn't keep her as the heir... Her volatile and unpredictable nature and the fact that her values didn't exactly line up with his or Modesty's meant only one thing.

"You're not a nuisance, but you aren't fit to continue being heir to mine or your mother's rule," the words are stiff. Words that he had never wanted to speak because he had believed in her more than he had the others. But now? After her actions? He wasn't sure it was the right choice. "You need to work your way up, spend time figuring out what you want. You care for your siblings, that is great, but you must realize that you are not their keeper. If they did not want to fight, to raid, they don't have to. Do you see Nimbus or Navi or Wake? Scald? Rexx? Deluge? I don't force my offspring to do things they don't want to do," Gil pauses, a brow lifted slightly, assessing Flurry's reaction.

"You aren't their parent and you do not lead the Raiders. We are not pacifists and when someone comes to our door, we defend it. Do I make myself clear? As your mother and I have stated before, if you don't agree with it, you don't need to stay. I won't ask you to change, but you cannot ask us to change either. This is our life and this is how we lead it. Do I make myself clear?" He fixes his expression to a more stern note, gaze hard and lips firm as he not waits quietly for her reaction. She could scream and holler all she wanted, but the decision was made.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024