gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
03-28-2024, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2024, 02:08 PM by Phantom. Edited 1 time in total.)

He was focused on his task in trying to figure out which berries were which when he heard a shuffling down the hall. His ear twitched to acknowledge the sound, but when someone poked their head in and asked him if he was having a snack, his head jerked up to find a young polar bear approaching him without even being invited in! Rude! Not only that, but she had the audacity to sit down with him and tried to take some of the berries! "Wait! I gotta mix 'em up into something better, then you can have some with me!" Er...wait...he breathed a heavy sigh. Well, he was much smaller than the polar bear cub, so there was no trying to shove her out of his room. He returned to his task of staring at the berries as she introduced herself, asking who he was and calling him a shadow boy.

Without looking up again, brows furrowed as he studied the berries, he responded. "Phantom." He was growing frustrated that he couldn't figure out which was which, so he shrugged and resigned himself to the fact he simply was too inexperienced to figure it out alone, and he had a feeling this bear cub wouldn't know, either. Oh well. He supposed he'd just have to try his luck. They were berries...what was the worst that could happen? Scooping them up, he placed them in a bowl and started to mash them in a wooden bowl, dropping in a small bit of snow to add moisture to them as he worked. "Are ya hungry? I'm makin' something, wanna try it when I'm done?" He didn't know what he was making. But the cranberries and whatever the other red berry was sure smelled good! He just had to add a couple more things and it would be ready!

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Locomotor Wibbly S.S. Antiox 12:17 PM, 08-31-2022 12:21 PM, 07-16-2024
2. Locomotor Wibbly IC Archives 12:21 PM, 07-16-2024 05:22 AM, 02-20-2024