Through hell to heaven

Valor & Artorias

Valor

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2024, 02:24 PM

Valor slept. It was a much needed sleep. The herbs in his body worked hard to give him a deep, restful, dreamless slumber. Not in all of his life could the man remember being enveloped in such a deep sleep. He supposed that was a testament to the dark woman's skill. She had cleaned and stitched and medicated him with a practiced ease that still made him wonder if she was some sort of ethereal being. An angel just for him.

A gentle paw touched the big brute, pulling fiery eyes open. She was the first thing that he saw and a gentle smile tugged at his rugged features. The woman asked how he felt and Valor gave a contemplative rumble from deep in his wide chest. The sound reverberated through his wounds and made him regret the action, but he didn't react. His eyes were only for the woman beside him. How did he feel? "Like the luckiest man alive, my lady."

The healer went about removing his bandages and Valor did his best to assist her as he could, lifting gently and shifting so that it was easier to work upon his bulky form. "Might I ask the name of my savior?" If he'd asked before, he couldn't remember. The fever had eaten up a lot of his short term memory. He wanted to thank the woman by name, but first he needed to know that name. Valor wondered what she might be called. It was something beautiful, he bet.

"Valor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Through hell to heaven Amron's Castle 03:24 PM, 03-13-2024 08:23 AM, 04-19-2024