An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-01-2024, 08:00 PM

Saracyn had made a bold and calculated risk with his aerial assault on his twin. The maneuver could have secured him a decisive victory or resulted in putting him in a devastatingly terrible position. Thankfully, fortune was in his favor as his Ancient spirit dominated hers as their bodies collided and Sara was rewarded with the impact of flesh on flesh. He and Avacyn tumbled head over paws with one another for a moment, gravity all out of sorts until Sara managed to get a glimpse of clarity long enough to land squarely on top of his twin, pinning his sister down to the ground while sprawled across her back. It was far from the most graceful position to land in, but it had been a secure one, as with his weight holding her smaller form down and his powerful forelegs wrapped around her sides, Avacyn could do little more than squirm and thrash fruitlessly beneath him. Despite her best attempts to nip at him, Sara held Ava in an inescapable pin, and with a triumphant grin on his muzzle, he waited for his mate to relent to him and yield.

After some moments of fighting, Avacyn surrendered with a sigh and a playful glare and grin shot back over her shoulder at him. Saracyn returned her grin with a proud smirk of his own, keeping her held down where she was, positioned oh so perfectly beneath him. "What can I say, I've got to be good at what I do to keep you safe," he remarked with a deep chuckle rumbling in his chest as he lowered his muzzle to nuzzle into her scruff, speaking in huskier tones while he added, "And what better way to watch your back than to be on top of it every chance I get?" Yes, Saracyn was a hopeless stereotypical male that thought first with his cock and second with his brain. But hey, when he had his beautiful mate pinned underneath him like this, who was he to resist nature's alluring temptations? Chuckling again, Sara slid his paws down Ava's slender sides until his strong forepaws were hooked around her shapely hips, tugging her body tight to his. "Now, I believe there's a prize with my name on it, hmm...?"

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.