size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-28-2024, 08:53 PM

The pair moved in tandem, each matching the other perfectly as though the gods had made them for one another. Well, the gods had been thwarted in their plans and this would never come to pass again once she was pregnant. That was the point of this whole encounter, after all. Saracyn would plant his pups within her belly. They would grow. She would bring them into the world. Then... that would be the end. The man beneath her would go back to his true love and Scylla... would continue to be Scylla. She was always fine. Everything was always okay. Nothing could ever get her down. Right? Hmm...

Once they'd reached the heights of pleasure, the wave of orgasm crashing over them both, the pair fought for breath. Scylla spoke her words to the man below her and the look that crossed his handsome face was unlike anything that she'd ever seen upon him before. There was... affection there. Admiration. It took Scylla aback. She hadn't been expecting him to reciprocate. Ugh, that made things so much worse. Would she let it show though? Never. That mask was firmly in place.

Paws drifted upwards, one cupping her cheek for a moment. Scylla leaned into it with a soft, purring growl. Saracyn had other things in mind and, with a gentle tug, he brought her lips down against his own. Blue and grey eyes closed as their lips touched. Scylla absorbed what she could from his moment, though it may have done her more harm than good in the long run. No matter what happened after this, she would remember this moment of shared affection between them.

Forced to breathe, they parted for only a moment, then Saracyn's mouth was feeding at Scylla's once more. Lips parted and their tongues danced, their individual flavors mingling into something completely new. Something rich and sultry and heady. Their bodies had been given time during the kiss to loosen once more, the tension flowing away as though on a stream. That was what they needed because she wasn't done with him yet.

Breaking the kiss, Scylla kept her lips close to Sara's. Lids lifted to half mast and the woman grazed the flesh of his chest with sharp little claws. "I've had my ride. It's your turn, Strawberry." Pressing down into his chest, Scylla rose up. Sliding forward just a bit parted their bodies and she instantly felt the loss of him in more ways than one. That was the end of loving sex. Scylla wasn't sure that she could take more of it. Not when she was forced to let him go after.

All four paws on the ground, Scylla took a step back from Saracyn so that he could rise as well if he wished. Her body ached in such a good way and, if things went according to plan, it would be difficult to walk by morning. "Come now, Saracyn Mendacium. Bring me the beast that I know is in there. You may never get another chance to fuck someone as hard and as rough as I want you to ever again." And then... she ran.

"Saracyn" & "Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
3. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024