An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-28-2024, 09:53 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes gleamed with intense intrigue as a brute so large, adorned in armor and armed for battle, emerged onto the blood-soaked plain. She watched him carefully, almost tasting the aura of power that surrounded him – he was a beast and she was fascinated. Beneath his polite presentation, Absinth detected a hunger similar to her own, a desire to break free. Perfect. His smile, though not entirely friendly, ignited a thrill of excitement within her – a challenge she eagerly accepted with a flick of her charcoal tail.

She returned his gaze with a steely resolve, her lips curling into a smirk as she took a step closer, closing the distance between them. The air crackled with anticipation, charged with the tension of two predators facing each other, each hungry for challenge. "How gentle do you intend to be?" Absinth taunted, her voice dripping with amusement. "I like it rough. If you don’t mind." Her words carried a sultry challenge as she unsheathed her blade with a flick of her wrist, clenching it between her jaws; the moonlight dancing off its gleaming surface. Assuming a defensive stance, her fitted armor rippled over her chest with the rhythm of her exhilarated breaths, ready for the impending clash. Then, with a sly wink of a warlike emerald, she beckoned the brute to make the first move.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Speed Racer by Her’s The Battlefield 08:09 PM, 03-28-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024