Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
03-29-2024, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2024, 12:05 AM by Mélisande. Edited 1 time in total.)
m é l i s a n d e

an air of mismatched energy seemed to radiate off the ethereal wolf; had Melisande offended her?- her ears flatten with the presumed notion, concerned some when the stranger returned a compliment with a weary grin following. and melisande's request to join near her side fell on empty fulfillment. perhaps this wolf was overwhelmed. but no mind!- Melisande had to be someones cup of coffee eventually. her tribe yet to be found; luckily she was patient & hopeful lass.
her wag stilled when she peered down at the foliage near the other who spoke of their home & how they aimed to make sense of the fungi. a feeling of sentiment washing over her & how dearly Melisandre missed her own home; with still no pack to belong to while she remained in boreas. "What is your pack called if I may ask?" she inquired to understand other parts of this land. "Ah, I am a practicing healer," she then answered.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. they say she's a floatin' hell Weeping Woods 09:59 PM, 03-19-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024