size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-29-2024, 08:38 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn's tail continued to wag, delighted to see her friend again. Maybe Nami would be interested in joining the hunt with her despite Jynn's lack of experience in hunting tapirs. She chuckled sheepishly as Nami asked about her group of treasure hunters and she shook her head, her large ears flopping a little as she moved. "No, no luck and I've decided to just let the idea go. I have been working on my hunting skills and… well, I have been toying with the idea of joining a pack on a temporary basis but I haven't made a final decision yet. What about you? If I'm not mistaken you've joined a pack? Is it nice there?"

Jynn was delighted at the prospect of catching up but she had to admit it would be nice to do so over dinner. She nodded eagerly when Nami asked if she could join."Absolutely! I was thinking about asking you. A tapir would be difficult by myself." She followed along the shoreline as they talked, her ears twitching as she picked up the sound of splashing. Up ahead, down in a dip in the river there was a small group of tapis lounging in the water. Jynn whispered to Nami. "What do you think is the best approach with these? Just stalk as close as we can and go for it? That larger one looks pretty old, its not as active as the others."